Dear Valued Customers,
Here at Dockside Marine Centre and Tow & Stow Dry Marina we believe in the power of boating and its’ ability to create joy and enrich our hearts and minds. Information is coming to us daily but the one thing that has stayed steady is that outdoor activities and fresh air are recommended and safe. Boating remains as one of the safest forms of recreation. If we can help you get out on the water, please let us know.
We want to assure you that we will be open for business and we will help in your boating needs.
The health, safety, and well-being of our customers, our staff and their families as well as our community is our top priority during the evolving COVID-19 pandemic.
- To limit the potential impact, the actions we are taking include increased number of hand sanitizing stations.
- Implemented new cleaning procedures that are part of our daily maintenance schedule. Including, boosting cleaning and disinfecting of high touch surfaces such as entrance/exit door handles, plates, restroom doors, handrails, counters and other high traffic areas.
- Asked our staff to practice good hygiene, monitor their health and stay home if they or someone in their household is sick.
- Implemented a no handshake, no contact and no sharing facility. We have set up a 6 ft buffer zone to keep customers at a safe distance.
- Ensured each member of our staff understands how to take the proper precautions to ensure the safety of our customers and staff.
It is our hope that these additional cleaning measures, will allow you to feel comfortable and safe while at our operations.
For those of you wanting to shop or get ready to boat from home, simply call 1-250-769-2229 and we can take care of you by phone.
We recognize that these are unprecedented and fluid times, with many of you feeling uncertain. We are excited to move into summer and offer our customers a safer place to be away from crowds. We are committed to staying on top of this situation and re-evaluating processes as needed. We will continue being here for our customers, whom we have had the privilege to serve for the past 45 years.
Management and Staff
MILLINGTON, TENN. FEB 15, 2019 – Every manufacturer in the marine industry wants to be known for developing marine products that shock and surprise customers and the industry. Since Indmar Marine Engines launched their new beast, the 2.3L EcoBoost, the all-new performance platform has proven it’s here to surprise, shock and disrupt the inboard marine industry. - And it’s not just Indmar that thinks the inboard marine engine is a true work of art with truly innovative and groundbreaking features.